0

NEW: point of view, lifestyle, me



POINT OF VIEW

some events in your life do change you.


He moves my cheese. you know whom i am talking about. Yeah, Him! i don't know how He does it, but He helps me a lot. Psalm 118:8, “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." i've been doing a lot of thinking. being a unique individual, you must not lean on others shoulders. why? it's not all the time there'll be a shoulder to lean on; even ears to always listen to your problems. independence is what i call it. independence comes with age, experience and the way you were brought up by your parents or guardians, might as well as the influences that had affected you in your childhood.

independence from material things, even from people; but only Him, listens, responds, and stays with you.


lagi ko nga iniisip ang mga katagang "nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa."


LIFESTYLE

since changes were coming and it's inevitable, my form of lifestyle has been changing. before, i was lazy at knowing life, name it! i was not conscious of my surroundings, the opportunities i can get but unable to. however, God has helped me all throughout. the right time(s) and place(s) haven't come yet. He's been there performing the plan chosen for me and patience has been with me through the years.


i have a meaning in life, a purpose to pursue and accomplish. lahat naman tayo. then after that thought of having a purpose, my mind became at peace. and it feels good. yeah, it feels goooooood! =D pero behind every move and thought i make and think, respectively, corresponds to a story that has left blots on my book of life. i am happier now.

ME
those who have just known me, will only say to "kapitbahay ko yan, classmate ko yan, etc." but to those who knows me truly, they'd tell "si sam yan!"


 i have my own identity, a more mature. more responsible, more focused and wiser.

0 comments: