0

Cake2Go: Don Antonio Branch and more branches


November 7 is my younger sister's birthday and we decided by night time to go find something new. Since we are close to Don Antonio and it's full of good finds, we noticed Cake2Go. I know it has already a lot of branches around the metro. My sister also told me that mini cakes are to die for, maybe because it's to cute to be eaten.

This photo below is the Quattro Leches. This is the first cake my sister wanted but we bought another.

These are the ones my sister is talking about. mini cakes! =)



here's the box. yehey! ^^


we ordered Blum's Coffee Torte: diamond cookie crumb crust, choco butter cream and coffee cream.

We lighted some candles inside each chocolate. It's somewhat romantic, but hey! it's for a birthday! Happy Birthday Sis! ^^


This is the flyer they gave out, check it out! Maybe your craving for some delightful sweets that are affordable. Surprise a love one, it's just a call away!







0 comments: