0

Golden Chopsticks Fruit Flavors ^^

Another addition to what my senses have tasted, Passion Fruit and Pineapple Coconut Jelly (left to right). ^^ I
haven't tried fruit flavors for my tea, but the owner, Lolly Co let me try one of her recommended drinks for Fruit Juices, the Passion Fruit. And for Jason, which i brought along with me to meet the owners, Lolly Co and Jeferry King, he was given another kind of fruit flavored drink with milk tea, the Pineapple Coconut Jelly. It's a great range of flavors and this kind of tea gives a healthy kick for boosting the immune system, not only just for quenching your thirst.

Where you can find it: D2B, 2nd floor of the College of Accountancy, UST Espana ^^
Price List and Menu: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MQelsEZDUHc/TPHt6Sq9VsI/AAAAAAAAAV0/Rub092LX0GI/s1600/editscan0005.jpg

0 comments: