1

Staedtler and Stabilo Boss



As I could remember, i'm better at writing thoughts than delivering them through speaking. I've been using ballpens, pencils, stabilos, and everything that has “ink.” you can include, charcoal, paint, etc. I also scribble a lot. It's the best you can do during class hours when the teacher only understands himself when lecturing. Jason (jasonkingong.blogspot.com) gave me these. A set of  Staedtler fineliner pens and a pack of mini stabilos with a free cd filled with 2 games. The games were boss mania and boss attack which obviously came from Stabilo Boss. I installed it to my PC and played it. Mario Nintendo came to my life again after I played boss mania, even my sisters laughed because it's kind of old school yet a classic game.







1 comments:

Jack said...

These two games were the first games I ever owned. I was just 7, the nostalgia is nuts!! Love them. The 2nd level of Boss Mania absolutely terrified me.