0

Golden Chopsticks Fruit Flavors and more ^^

(left to right) Basil drink, Charcoal Collagen (2), and Blueberry Fruit Tea


 Basil Drink

 Blueberry Fruit Flavored Tea

 Charcoal Collagen


Another addition to what my senses have tasted are those mentioned above. ^^ I haven't tried fruit flavors for my tea, but the owner, Lolly Co let me try one of her recommended drinks for Fruit Juices, the Passion Fruit. And for Jason, which i brought along with me to meet the owners, Lolly Co and Jeferry King, he was given another kind of fruit flavored drink with milk tea, the Pineapple Coconut Jelly. It's a great range of flavors and this kind of tea gives a healthy kick for boosting the immune system, not only just for quenching your thirst.

Where you can find it: D2B, 2nd floor of the College of Accountancy, UST Espana ^^
Price List and Menu

0 comments: