0

Simple Life returns as Simple Line!



Click to view.

When my friends and I are walking along dapitan, I remembered that my sisters told me "may bagong Simple Life!" So in every street we pass by I manage to find Simple Line. Due to my excitement, I rushed and almost left my friends behind. I ordered our favorite, tapioca green milk tea. Curious to what happened why Simple Life dissolved, I asked the woman in the cashier. Politely, she said it was due to the change in management. The partners decided to split. On the other hand, Simple Life remained but in a different name, Simple Line. 

 The right sweetness, the right intensity of aroma of tea, the right temperature for a hot day, and the overall presentation- this is the only place where tea is rightfully combined with other ingredients.

0 comments: